How many times have you set new goals for yourself to become the best possible version of you only to crash and burn a short way in?
I use an integrative approach in coaching to help people achieve their goals and live healthier, more fulfilling lives.
- I listen deeply
- support you unconditionally
- empower you to discover your own wisdom and strength
- help you discover solutions to problems, wherever you are, without judgment
- develop an individualized plan specifically designed for you
- cheer you on every step of the way
- I listen deeply
“What is Functional Medicine?”
The Functional Medicine Health Care Model (FM) realizes every individual is different: one condition could develop from a variety of causes and, likewise, one cause may manifest in a variety of different conditions.
It’s not about just another diet or just another pill. It focuses on discovering and treating the root cause of illness and allowing your body space to heal.
FM is based on some basic principals, as illustrated by the Functional Medicine Tree.
- Believes disease doesn’t exist, but rather states of imbalance within the body’s systems
- Understands each person is unique and is treated based on individual biology, environment, and lifestyle
- Looks at all seven body systems to determine where dysfunction might be occurring
- Seeks to find and treat root causes rather than symptoms
- Treats each person from a holistic perspective, addressing body, mind and spirit
“What is a Functional Medicine Health Coach?” FMCA
Functional Medicine Health Coaches know there’s more to a healthy lifestyle than fad diets and unsustainable exercise regimens. There’s a gap between what people know they need to do to be healthy and the intrinsic motivation they need to actually make and sustain those changes.
Coaches bridge that gap.
Functional Medicine Health Coaches use Functional Medicine principles & positive psychology coaching techniques to:
- Motivate clients using positive psychology techniques
- Guide clients through dietary changes, food plans, and physical activity protocols
- Lead clients through group coaching sessions on specific topics
- Offer tools and accountability when clients implement new lifestyle changes
- Work directly with the client’s practitioner when appropriate
- Educate clients and help them understand their doctor’s plan of care
- Celebrate successes and encourage progress
Lifestyle changes are within your control to improve health, prevent disease and restore balance. Lifestyle changes could include ANYTHING that’s holding you back in areas related to:
- Sleep and Relaxation
- Movement and Exercise
- Stress Management
- Implementation of prescriptive changes recommended by any health care provider or nutritionist
I can help support you in turning your goals and dreams into reality.
Get in touch to schedule a complimentary 20-minute Discovery Session. I would love to hear what your goals are!
what it looks like
Together we will explore what your hopes and goals are to help develop your personal roadmap.
Realistic Goal Setting
Together we will discover achievable goals that will help you make big strides!
Tools & Techniques
I have simple tools for nutrition, movement, and mindfulness! Helpful techniques to work towards your goals.
Accountability & Support
I won’t just hand you a plan and tell you good luck! I will listen to your desires, encourage you, and work with you to develop your personal goals .
Book A Free Discovery Session
Sign up for a free discovery session to explore how we can work together to empower you in making big strides toward lasting change.
Are you ready for change, but want to chat first?
**All health information provided on this site is for general informational and educational purposes only, and is not a substitute for professional health recommendations or medical advice.